inactive

Mario A Longoria MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
I Trust him!
Dr.Longoria is very caring and compassionate. He did surgery on me two years ago for limpomas that were painful. Went back last week because I have more of them in different areas. We discussed the problem at great lengths until all my questions were explained We decided to wait as long as possible since these cause no risk. Most surgeon's push to do surgery, he did not!

September 26th, 2010
Excellent Care
Dr. Longoria has been my bariatric surgeon, as well as general surgeon when I needed my gallbladder out and for an exploratory laporoscopy. He always takes the time to set me at ease, and explains things very thoroughly (even down to sketching diagrams!) I definitely feel that I make informed medical decisions when he is around. His care and bedside manner can't be beat, and I strongly recommend him and his fellow doctors. Most importantly, he has proven himself to be a doctor you can trust.