A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Maffei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Maffei is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffei
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maffei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Maffei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffei graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maffei has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Stephen Maffei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Maffei practice?
- Dr. Mario Maffei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Maffei practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenwold, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.