Learn more about Dr. Mario Maffei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Maffei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maffei
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maffei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Maffei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffei graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maffei has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Stephen Maffei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Maffei practice?
- Dr. Mario Maffei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Maffei practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenwold, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.