A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Maffei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Maffei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Maffei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maffei graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maffei has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Stephen Maffei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Maffei practice?
- Dr. Mario Maffei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Maffei practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Lindenwold, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.