A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Malvehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Malvehy, Phlebology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- restless leg syndrome
- spider vein
- swollen veins
- varicose veins
- vein stripping radiofrequency obliteration
Education & Awards
Dr. Malvehy graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Albert Malvehy MD is a male Phlebologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Malvehy practice?
- Dr. Mario Malvehy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Malvehy practices Phlebology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Phlebologists.