A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Mangas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Mangas, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Mangas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Jose Mangas MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Mangas practice?
- Dr. Mario Mangas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Mangas practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.