A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Mangas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Mangas, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Mangas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Mangas practice?
Dr. Mario Mangas practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.