Family Practitioner

Dyker Heights
7318 13th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
718-630-1404
Locations and availability (2)

|  first appoint - 2 month wait  |  show details
by Josephine on May 8th, 2014

I just called the office to make a first appointment and they told me I had to wait until July 3 for an appointment. Today is May 8th. That is almost 2 months. What kind of doctor's office is this?

|  OK Doctor, Worst Staff Ever!!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 31st, 2014

While Dr. Manna was an okay doctor, the staff was horrendous starting with their office manager Maureen. They are very rude and discourteous and absolutely no regard for their patients. Everything is done with a grudge. They have absolutely no system whatsoever. Very unprofessional office. I have finally decided to leave this because of them. So many other doctors that can give the same level of care if not better, with a much better staff.

|  Good Doctor (When You Get to See Him)  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

I can honestly say I've tried to make an appointment with Dr. Manna 5-6 times and 5-6 times they keep pushing me to see their Nurse Practitioner or wait 2 months to get an appt with Dr. Manna. What's more annoying that when you give in and see the NP, Dr. Manna is in the office walking around not busy whatsoever. This office needs to stop pushing the NP on their patients, she may be a knowledgeable NP, but sometimes you want to see YOUR DOCTOR.

|  Good Doctor, Bad Office  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2013

Every time I see Dr. Manna (if I don't get stuck seeing the NP) the staff is fighting with someone. I've gone there at least 10 times and each time they're arguing with someone about something. They have a terrible phone system that the phone line is probably busy for the first hours in the day. When you do get through sometimes you're left on hold for more than 15 minutes. Dr. Manna though is a good doctor, he tries with his personality (he thinks he's funny) but otherwise it's not bad seeing him. He'll answer your questions, he doesn't rush you, and he personally calls you for follow up information. If the office around him was as good as he is, then we wouldn't have such an issue, but as always it's the office experience that makes going to the doctor difficult. In regards to the NP whenever I've been forced to see her because of Dr. Manna's availability, I feel she doesn't know what she's talking about, and she gets too nervous and uncertain of herself.

|  Needs an office manager  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

First dr appt, could not see Dr. Manna, but could see the NP. Waited 15 minutes before being acknowledge by the office staff. 35 min later, watching the staff come back from lunch, all go out and take a smoke break together. I still had not been called. Waiting 45 min for a doctor-yes, an NP-no way. Office staff was badmouthing patients in front of waiting room patients. Completely unprofessional, rude, discourteous staff. I'd rather go to the ER before I ever try to see Dr Manna.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

Wait was horrible. My appointment was for 12:15 and I wasn't brought into the examination room until 1, the Dr. did not enter the room until at least a half hour later. Front desk staff is rude. Nurses/medical assistants do not wash hands or wear gloves. When the Dr. finally did come in he did not even introduce himself he said "I already discussed most of this with your mom, but I'll be back in ten minutes" and left.

|  One of the best specialists Ive ever met  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Incredibly knowledgeable, very professional, careful, attentive to details, smart, intelligent, in short words the one who you can trust with your health.