A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Marcelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Marcelino is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcelino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcelino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcelino graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Mangunay Marcelino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mario M. Marcelino practice?
- Dr. Mario Marcelino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Marcelino practices Psychiatry near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Psychiatrists.