Dr. Mario Martinez Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mario Martinez?

Materialistic

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Gives RX's to anyone to get them out of his face. Materialistic and shallow.

Too Big--Too Fast

Posted on April 4th, 2017

When I first became a patient, I really liked the office. Then as Dr. Martinez's practice took off, it seems like every time I went in I needed an ekg, full lab work, or a sleep test. I'm pretty healthy, so this seemed ridiculous to me. The first in the front are becoming really rude. I emailed in a complaint, and I asked for notification that it was received. I had a feeling the girl at the counter was the one that was going to read my complaint and would delete it. I guess she did. Dr. Martinez is a likable doctor, but the practices at the office seem a bit out of control.

Posted on June 25th, 2016

DO NOT GO HERE! This guy is an arrogant quack. He is a fraud and does unecessary testing. Finding a new doctor!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I was establishing a new primary care physician so as I was waiting (i thought it would be long) I was looking up reviews. I saw some horrible reviews but before I could change my mind I was already being called to the back. I decided just to stay and I am so glad I did. I was seen so fast and I was even seen the same day I called for an appointment. My other doctor would take 2 weeks to get in. I am so glad I stayed and he needs this positive review because I was highly satisfied.

No respect for patients feelings

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Would never go back to see Dr MartInez not only is his front staff rude. They do not return phone calls. The Dr posted a note to his patients if they have complaints to please inform him. After being a patient for 2 years I did try and let him know my complaint as his letter stated and he was so rude. To try and belittle a woman and have no manners was shocking . Well now I know why some of the staff is so rude. You are seen by so many different other Dr's that you really never see the same faces when you go again. Dr Martinez does not see you each time. Now that I'm looking for new family physician I will check his ratings. I wish I would of seen this poor rating for this Dr sof I would of never made the mistake of going there.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Martinez is sharp, extremely thorough, and is always knows what his patients lab tests are, etc, whether he sees them or a PA sees the patient. He stays on top of patients health. Yes they sometimes have problems with wait times. But he is worth the wait.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

SLOW! !!!!!!! TIME TO FIND A NEW DOC 2.5 HRS I'D CRAZT

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

The office in Portland is the rudest most incompetent people I have ever dealt with. When attempting to get referrals to PT and my Ortho Pedic Dr., it seemed as though they had no clue on how to deal with any of this. We'd have to call or go to the office and explain over and over how to put in referrals for Tricare. The lady who sits at the computer and stays on her personal phone is rude and has no clue how to treat people. Anyone with this type of attitude needs to be replaced. She's about 20 + years old treating someone old enough to be her mother with no respect. Get rid of her! Don't expect to ever see the dr at this office because he doesn't come in to this one. You'll have to go to Saratoga office.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Don't care about patients anymore. Too many clinics only cares about his next Rolls Royce

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Martinez has been my PCP for apprx 9 yrs. He is treating me for an ongoing illness that most physicians in the area knows little, if anything, about. Thoroughly trust his knowledge and treatment plans. He doesn't think "outside of the box," I believe he threw "the box" away. He doesn't allow others to influence how he is to treat his patients. Love the in-house diagnostics. The wait time really isn't that bad, considering it is almost a one stop shop. Just plan and take something to occupy your time. The only negative is that when Dr. M is out of ear shot, some of the front desk staff are very rude to the pts. Also, when requesting medical records, the staff who is responsible for that usually never answers her extension and does not return your call. I usually call twice weekly x two weeks and then after no return courtesy call, I just go to the office and ask for and receive it at the same time.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Martinez for some time now. I have always been treated with the upmost respect from Dr. Martinez and his staff. Dr. Martinez is not one to "sugar coat" things an he won't tell you what you want to hear, but he will tell you up front an straight forward what is wrong with you,what you need to do an if you don't choose to do it what the outcome will be. I wouldn't go to any other Doctor. I like that in a Doctor. I have sent several people to him and they have all tell me they like him an will continue to go to him.

Rude/Unfriendly

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Follow up was poor! Could of just called me for results instead inconveniencing me on coming back for test I could had done first visit. Pay another $30 for visit. Very upset waited 45 minutes twiddling my fingers... the phlebotomist just closed the door and didn't even say were all done. So I waited thinking I was going to get results back. Obviously they forgot anyone was even in the room! I had to open the door and ask someone walking by what the deal was. The staff in front is rude! Not pleasant and seemed bothered. At least put a fake smile on your face and also be courteous on the phone. Its how you say things not just using the right words. And nice to know you stayed up all night and had a hangover...that's something your clients want to hear!