Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Mejia
Dr. Mario Mejia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martins Ferry, OH. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital, Ohio Valley Medical Center and Ohio Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Mejia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mario Mejia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.
Dr. Joseph Gabis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Martins Ferry, OH 0.01 mi38
Dr. Anup Das
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Martins Ferry, OH 0.01 mi41
Dr. Richard Ryncarz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Martins Ferry, OH 0.01 mi22