A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mejia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mario Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario C. Mejia practice?
Dr. Mario Mejia practices Internal Medicine near Martins Ferry, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Shadyside, OH and Yorkville, OH.
See Martins Ferry Internists.