A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mejia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Cordova Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario C. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Mario Mejia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Mejia practices Internal Medicine near Martins Ferry, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Yorkville, OH.
See Martins Ferry Internists.