Learn more about Dr. Mario Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Mendez, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurobehavioral Manifestations
- Parkinson Disease
- Perceptual Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Fernando Mendez MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Mario Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Mendez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.