A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Mendez, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurobehavioral Manifestations
- Parkinson Disease
- Perceptual Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Fernando Mendez MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Mario Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Mendez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.