Learn more about Dr. Mario Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Motta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Motta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Motta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Motta practice?
Dr. Mario Motta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, and Nuclear Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Gloucester, MA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Cardiologists, Salem General Practitioners, and Salem Nuclear Medicine Physicians.