A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Motta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motta
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Motta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Motta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario E Motta MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Motta practice?
- Dr. Mario Motta has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Motta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.