A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Motta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motta
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Motta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Motta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Motta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario E Motta MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Motta practice?
- Dr. Mario Motta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Motta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.