A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Motta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Motta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Motta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Emanuel Motta MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Motta practice?
- Dr. Mario Motta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Motta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.