A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Moya, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Moya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Moya MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Moya practice?
- Dr. Mario Moya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mario Moya practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Jacksonville, FL.
See Newtown Square Radiologists.