Learn more about Dr. Mario Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Moya, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Moya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Moya MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Moya practice?
- Dr. Mario Moya has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Moya practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Radiologists.