A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Moya, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Moya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Moya MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Moya practice?
- Dr. Mario Moya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Moya practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Drexel Hill Radiologists.