Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mario Nutis
Mario Nutis, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Family Medicine and Obstetrics. Mario Nutis is affiliated with Del Sol Medical Center, R. E. Thomason General Hospital and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Ct. Mario Nutis has received 3 awards. He speaks Spanish.
Mario Nutis has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Mario Nutis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Benjamin Gonzalez
El Paso, TX 0.76 mi
Dr. Robert Asgharian
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.76 mi19
Dr. Claudia Suarez
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
El Paso, TX 0.76 mi30