Dr. Mario Nutis, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Gynecology
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  Amazing  |  show details
by Nicole R on Oct 24th, 2014

I had Dr. Nutis 5 years ago with my first child, made everything so easy for me even when my birth plan was changed to an emergency c section. My scar came out so amazing that it nearly blended into my skin. Now with my second child there was no other choice than Dr. Nutis. All recovered and perfect. I highly recommend

|  Post Surgery  |  show details
by Eileen on Oct 24th, 2014

Before commenting on my surgery, I would like to express my gratitude to the staff at Dr. Nutis Office. The staff is extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting, however the friendly reception immediately calms my mood. Dr. Nutis compliments the staff with his genuine personality. He is humble And when discussing necessary treatment and procedures, Dr. Nutis explanations are easy to understand. The surgery Dr. Nutis performed was a hysterectomy. Pre-op, I was nervous about experiences several friends had shared. Now, post-op I feel great! Those same friends were surprised at my speedy recovery and no complaints. Overall I am very pleased with the entire procedure.

|  Good specialist, very happy with outcome  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2014

I had fibroid and uterus (partial laproscopic hysterectomy) removed last month by Dr Nutis. He is very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him to all women who are suffering from painful menses and other uncomfortable symptoms associated with what should be a normal monthly cycle. I'm feeling very good now and happy with my decision and the care I received. Thank you!

|  Wonderfull treatment  |  show details
by Martha Tebay on Jul 28th, 2014

I was afraid to having this surgery, a hysterectomy, because some of my friends told me that the recovery was very painful. I was lucky I found Dr. Nutis, it was not an invasive surgery, of which I recovered rapidly. I consider Dr. Nutis a doctor with a lot of experience, recommend him widely.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Nichole Hodson on Jun 20th, 2014

I had a different doctor before Dr. Nutis, he had done the Novasure on me and it did not work. He did not want to do anything to fix it , just wanting me to be left in pain. I went to Dr. Nutis, and right away he said I needed the hysterectomy to help me get rid of my pain, that I should not of gotten the Novasure because of my age that it would not of worked. Everything went great with my surgery, Im now pain free except for the 4 spots where he did his work, which will soon fade away. Everything is great and he is a great doctor.

|  Lupron Depot Therapy  |  show details
by Patricia Marquez on Jan 31st, 2014

Hello! My name is Patricia Marquez, and I am a patient of Dr. Mario Nutis and these is my story. I gave a lot of effort through my high school career and into my college, until I started having some pain in my pelvic area; at first I thought it was just cramps from not having regular periods, then the more painful and bothersome they got the more irritated I got. I decided to ignore it for some time thinking it was my rapid gain of weight that was a factor to all these. After a while that I could not take it, looking at my body changing rapidly and the pain increasing (specially after sex) I was fed up! I decided after graduating high school and having a hard time walking around UTEP, having a hard time with that pain to check myself out. Different doctors told me I was over reacting, that it was a UTI, or others just my weight. I knew that I was not making it up, then I found Dr. Baker who then sent me with Dr. Linan. Dr. Linan just told me I had nothing and it was just my depression and PCOS. He was the first to diagnose me with PCOS and Vitamin D deficiency, but he did nothing, all he said was that it was all mental. I was once again fed up, until Dr. Baker refer me to Dr. Mario Nutis. These doctor was the first to tell me what all my pain was, and that there was options for it. I was prep for laparoscopy, a laser surgery. He made 3 small incisions that are almost gone, he helped me with my endometrosis problem, ovarian drilling, and put my uterus back to a normal position. After about two weeks he then suggested Lupron Depot. Lupron seemed a little scary, but all that was in my head was that I had nothing to loose! I trust these doctor to the fullest, so I went with it. He gave me a shot every three months for six months! Right now I just got my last one, and the side effects did not bother me, it was worth it! The pain is gone and I can get back to my life with my husband, that even through all these he is still there. Dr. Mario Nutis was th first doctor to help, and I thank him for putting me on these treatment.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

I would choose Dr. Nutis again. I was at ease with my surgery and his staff was so cooperative and friendly. They all worked hard to make sure I had all I need to have to get my insurance properly processed etc. I would recommend his office!

|  Treatment/Surgery  |  show details
by Gabrielle on Jan 14th, 2014

From the first visit I had at Dr. Nutis office I was treated with the upmost courtesy. Everyone including Dr. Nutis are so polite and made me feel at ease. When I had surgery everyone in his surgical team was so professional and friendly it made the process a lot less stressful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nutis to everyone I know. He's an excellent doctor and surgeon. Thank you Dr. Nutis and staff for the wonderful treatment!!!

|  I feel like a unique person instead of a specimen!!!  |  show details
by Deirdre L. Ford-Kosak on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr.Nutis maintained his professional demeanor yet made me feel like he focused on my responses and was empathetic about my feelings. I have no hesitation about recommendig this doctor to any and all who are looking for a doctor who treats his patients as humans instead of just a body.

by Nancy Casas on Dec 23rd, 2013

Thank you for being that surgeon that gave me an opportunity to continue on my path to being a mom. This past week I was able to post the below message for all to know that I am blessed with a baby. As I put the Angle on top of my Christimas tree …..the year comes to a close, I am thankful for my many blessings- supportive family, wonderful friends, enriched career, and most of all to the gift of live that is growing inside of me. A true blessing after being told that it would be near impossible. God lead me down a path of wanting a baby by putting a skillful surgoen, having a healthy recovery, a super supportive family, and a loving partner. In humble gratitude, I ask for prayers and positive energy for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Kim B. on Dec 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Nutis to my family and friends. From the first time I met with him and the staff, I felt welcome and I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Nutis went way and beyond to make my surgery at ease. I highly recommend hDr. Nutis and his staff. I wish he could be my primary physician.

|  Patient  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

I was a referral from my family doctor and Dr. Nutis saw me right away. He did my surgery within 2 weeks and I thank the Lord my God that my problem was benign! I also thanked Dr. Nutis for his promptness in dealing with my condition, and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

|  Excelente y profesional  |  show details
by claudia vargas on Sep 30th, 2013

Solo para agradecerle al dr. el cuidado y atención dedicación a la salud mia ,y de sus demás pacientes estoy super contenta y recomendarlo por k es muy buen doctor mas bien diría excelente ... gracias dr.

by Christian on Sep 22nd, 2013

After having pain for 5 months. Dr. Nutis told me what I had, and after my surgery I had no pain and I was able to go back to my normal life in a week or less. He is an amazing doctor and he made me feel safe. It's been a month since I had my surgery and I feel great.

|  Caring & Compassionate!!!  |  show details
by T. Dupree on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Nutis is not only knowlegdable in his field, he also has a passion for what he does. He took the time to explain my medical concerns on a level I could understand. Every visit he made me feel like I was the only patient he was treating because for those few moments he was focused on me. I never feel rushed through my appointments. I am grateful to God for appointing Dr. Nutis to care for me.

by Angela Martinez on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Nutis is the BEST!! My husband and I struggled to conceive for 3yrs. After many irregular, painful periods, random spotting and MANY trips to 3 doctors not one could tell me what was wrong. They insisted that I was over stressing and would prescribe me pain meds or medication for ovulation. One day I started with pain again and I called in for check up and this time I was recommended to see Dr. Nutis, at first I was afraid to be seen by a male dr. but I needed answers and so I saw him. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an amazing doctor. He was so nice and comforting and in my 1st checkup with him he found cysts on my ovaries not just 1 but many and recommended surgery. He took time to meet with my husband to explain to us the process and we proceeded with surgery. About 9 months after I became pregnant and he took great care of me throughout my 41 weeks of pregnancy. Not only was he great but his assistant was amazing. Any questions or concerns I had she would get back to me with answers, if I felt something wrong he would see me right away. Not once did I ever see another Dr but him and I'm thankful for his attentive service. We now have our 11 month old daughter and we truly thank God for placing Dr. Nutis in our path we are very blessed and could not be happier. Thank you for everything, we will always continue and will never stop thanking you.

|  Finally  |  show details
by Jazmin on Sep 7th, 2013

After 3yrs of trying to get pregnant, I got pregnant after Dr Nutis did my surgery for emdometriosis, Thank you doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  my experience  |  show details
by claudia navarro on Jul 30th, 2013

I recommend Dr.Mario Nutis for the operation that he did, it was fast and recuperation without any trouble 100% recommend, thanks a lot Dr. Mario

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Nancy M. Escobedo on Jul 27th, 2013

I had a great experience the 22th June 2013 with a cesarean, my recovery was almost immediately, seven hours after surgery I could stand up and a couple hours more Icould walk because I felt fine, the pain was minimum and quickly, in general his work is very profesional. I realy recomend this doctor.

|  Best doctor in el paso,texas  |  show details
by Francisca Andrade on May 23rd, 2013

After many years of abdominal pain and many doctors prescribing me different pills, I decided to search online for a great doctor and found dr. nutis. I went to see him and he recommended surgery. One month after my surgery I had no pain and I feel great. I recommend this doctor to anyone who has menstrual problems. He is very professional and truly knows what he is doing.

|  Dr. Nutis Changed my life  |  show details
by Rosa E. Enriquez on May 21st, 2013

I am 46 and received excellent service form Dr. Nutis and his staff on February of this year. I walked in that office feeling down, depressed and scared, but as soon as Dr. Nutis staff started with their process they made me feel more at ease. I spoke to the Dr. an explained my problem, he right away told me not to worry about anything that he would take care of me. My surgery went well, and I was up and about in no time. Dr. Nutis respond was just how I expected, he took action in to his hands, and now I am here expressing my gratitude, to him and his excellent staff. Dr. Nutis is a great GYN and Surgeon, and I highly recommend him. Great job guys well done Thank you

|  Ops manager  |  show details
by Jamie Flores on Feb 18th, 2013

After 20 years of struggling with an abnormal period and a OBGYN who just couldnt find a solution I turned to a second opinion. Dr Nutis was my miracle. I had a full hysterectomy at age 35 with -0- pain and was back to work in 5 days. Finally a solution. I had learned to live with pain and bleeding which is not a solution. My uterous was 3 times larger how did my previous dr not detect it. Dr Nutis saved me, he help change my quality of life.

|  Dr. Mario Nutis  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

My experience was excellent Dr.Nutis and his staff were very courteous and the facility was very clean. I'm going to continue seeing Dr. Nutis and I recommend him.

|  Caring and amazing Dr.  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Nutis for five years. Before him I had been to several OBGYN's all over the city. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to my body and anatomy. Dr Nutis has been the only Dr who answers every single one of my questions and concerns. He spends all the time he needs with me. I can be a bit of a pain because I always have a million questions. He's a great Dr. who really cares about his patients and to me that is really important. I highly recommend!

|  Excelente cuidado medico  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Bueno mi experiencia con el Dr. Nutis fue muy buena desde el principio de hacer mi cita fue pronta y rapida, el Dr. me atendio excelente y con el diagnostico de necesidad de cirugia ... el me opero el 5 de octubre 2012 y kiero decirle k despues de la cirugia me senti muy bien a pokas horas de la cirugia yo ya estaba caminando dolor minimo y hoy octubre 12 2012 kiero decirles k a sido muy buena la recuperacion casi no hubo dolor, me siento genial, y empieso a retomar mis actividades claro kon los kuidados debidos pero todo excelente recomiendo al Dr, muy profesional y excelente con la cirugia ,,

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Nutis has been my OB/GYN for many years; he has always been professional, and knowledgeable. He has been a great doctor and has excellent nurses who assist him. I have seen him for my yearly check ups and pregnancies. I've had two Cesareans and a DNC, and in those procedures I felt confident that he would do a great job. Dr. Nutis has always made me feel at ease which has allowed me to be able to ask any question and not be judge and have the security that he will do what is best for my health. He has always taken the time to explain my diagnosis and discuss any medical concerns, to my husband and me. I have highly recommended this doctor to my family and friends, and know many of them made him their OB/GYN as well. Over all he is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Aug 16th, 2012

Great doctor...

|  patient  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

went to see dr nutis today at first choice obgyn and felt very comfortable with the setting and the patient care i recieved. Greatly recommend Dr Nutis.

|  good experience  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 5th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He did my surgery at Del Sol for pelvic pain, he was the only one to listen about my problem

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Sep 12th, 2011

Muy buen ginecologo, siempre esta actualizado,

Jun 19th, 2009