Dr. Mario Nutis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Heather
In my experience with Dr. Nutis I have absolutely nothing negative to say about him or his staff. They are simply outstanding and always there for the patients. So far with this pregnancy he has been amazing and supportive and heavily reassuring when an issue arises. I'm beyond excited for him to deliver our little boy soon as I know both he and I will be in good hands with Doc. Nutis.

October 20th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Nutis to anyone they have great staff very professional, efficient and you can even be seen during your lunch hour and not have to wait forever. I am officially and new patient and very satisfied with the Dr. Nutis and all his staff.

May 20th, 2016
Great place.

May 13th, 2016
I felt rushed as though he was in a hurry. He seemed to hesitate when asked about my lab results or not to know what they were. He was moody.

April 27th, 2016
My favorite thing about his office, is that there is no waiting time at all. Love it!!!!

April 26th, 2016
He is the worst doctor I ever seen I've had 3 kids with different doctors and he is the horriblest one no manners

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Nutis deserves 10 stars !!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon, had my hysterectomy done three weeks ago today and I feel great. His staff is awesome they help me all the way answer all my questions they are friendly and sweet. I am a self pay patient and trust me they are worth every penny I recommend Dr. Nutis and his staff to all my friends. Very happy !!

February 3rd, 2016
Very professional. He preformed my laparoscopic hysterectomy and I was released the same day. He continues to be proactive about my treatment and preventative care.

January 21st, 2016
Best OBGYN
I love how approachable Dr. Nutis is. I normally feel very intimidated to ask questions, and Dr. Nutis always has such a caring and easy going personality that I feel very comfortable going to him. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new doctor.

January 21st, 2016
Excellence
After just one office visit, l left his office content and satisfied. Dr. Mario Nutis is a very dedicated and knowledgeable surgeon. He took time away from his family holiday time to perform my hysterectomy. I am very grateful and would highly recommend him!

January 6th, 2016
Laparoscopic Surgery
I would highly recommend Dr. Nutis for any type of gynecological surgery. He is very knowledgeable in his field and the best in the business. I went in for Laparoscopic surgery to remove a cyst. The surgery went very smooth with minimal to no pain at all after surgery. At the follow up Dr. Nutis explained everything in detail and assured me that I would not be in anymore pain. Along with his professional services, he also has a very wonderful staff. They are all very compassionate and caring in regards to my needs.

December 22nd, 2015
Dr Mario Nutis truly lives up to his Calling of a Superb Professional! My family and I can not thank him enough for everything he has helped us with. From the beginning of our princess birth at 26 weeks to the obstacles a women goes though thereafter. Dr Nutis is presides and knowledgeable on his advice and decisions. My review on him and his staff exceeds more then 5 stars. Thank you Dr. Nutis for Everything!! Your Humbleness is a blessing. God bless you always.((@))--%--RP