Dr. Mario Nutis, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Gynecology

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Amy G. on May 20th, 2016

Great place.

May 13th, 2016

I felt rushed as though he was in a hurry. He seemed to hesitate when asked about my lab results or not to know what they were. He was moody.

10 min show details 10 min
by Angela Ruiz on Apr 27th, 2016

My favorite thing about his office, is that there is no waiting time at all. Love it!!!!

by Claudia on Apr 26th, 2016

He is the worst doctor I ever seen I've had 3 kids with different doctors and he is the horriblest one no manners

Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Nutis deserves 10 stars !!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon, had my hysterectomy done three weeks ago today and I feel great. His staff is awesome they help me all the way answer all my questions they are friendly and sweet. I am a self pay patient and trust me they are worth every penny I recommend Dr. Nutis and his staff to all my friends. Very happy !!

by Allison on Feb 3rd, 2016

Very professional. He preformed my laparoscopic hysterectomy and I was released the same day. He continues to be proactive about my treatment and preventative care.

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
by Keren Enriquez on Jan 21st, 2016

I love how approachable Dr. Nutis is. I normally feel very intimidated to ask questions, and Dr. Nutis always has such a caring and easy going personality that I feel very comfortable going to him. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new doctor.

Excellence show details Excellence
by Betty Gonzalez on Jan 21st, 2016

After just one office visit, l left his office content and satisfied. Dr. Mario Nutis is a very dedicated and knowledgeable surgeon. He took time away from his family holiday time to perform my hysterectomy. I am very grateful and would highly recommend him!

Laparoscopic Surgery show details Laparoscopic Surgery
by Erica Reyes on Jan 6th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Nutis for any type of gynecological surgery. He is very knowledgeable in his field and the best in the business. I went in for Laparoscopic surgery to remove a cyst. The surgery went very smooth with minimal to no pain at all after surgery. At the follow up Dr. Nutis explained everything in detail and assured me that I would not be in anymore pain. Along with his professional services, he also has a very wonderful staff. They are all very compassionate and caring in regards to my needs.

by Ms. Padilla on Dec 22nd, 2015

Dr Mario Nutis truly lives up to his Calling of a Superb Professional! My family and I can not thank him enough for everything he has helped us with. From the beginning of our princess birth at 26 weeks to the obstacles a women goes though thereafter. Dr Nutis is presides and knowledgeable on his advice and decisions. My review on him and his staff exceeds more then 5 stars. Thank you Dr. Nutis for Everything!! Your Humbleness is a blessing. God bless you always.((@))--%--RP

Nov 1st, 2015

Most talented Doctor I know!

best decision of my life show details best decision of my life
by Tiffany Carbajal on Oct 18th, 2015

The best decision of my life!! I am so happy that I decided to see doctor Nutis! My husband and I were trying for years to have a baby other doctors told us it wasn't possible that I needed to get my fallopian tubes cut and Dr Nutis knew that we were really trying hard to start a family so he gave us the option to have surgery to clean out all my tubes and I ended up getting pregnant 6 months later we owe everything to him I'm just happy we didn't listen to the other doctors always get second opinions. I'm still seeing him now for my pregnancy he is a greatgreat doctor.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Erika O. Hernandez on Sep 17th, 2015

I would definitely reccomend Dr. Nutis to all my friends and family. Highly professional and compassionate. He listened to concerns and answered all my questions making feel very comfortable. My recovery from my hysterectomy was surprisingly easy.

Almost no wait to see him show details Almost no wait to see him
by Esther Bravo on Sep 10th, 2015

Same day appointment and 15 min wait, he is awesome

by Cynthia Salcedo on Jun 11th, 2015

Excelente doctor!!! La cesárea que me realizó super bonita, no se nota! Aparte que mi recuperación fue muy rápida. Nunca había visto una cesárea asi... Es lo que dicen mis familiares😊 Gracias por todo doctor!!

by Alicia Perez on Apr 16th, 2015

El Dr. Nutis fue un angel en mi vida. Hable para hacer una cita y la señorita q me contesto hizo lo imposible para darme una cita lo mas pronto posible en cuanto le dije lo q estaba sucediendo. Llegue sangrando excessivamente, el Dr se tomo su tiempo en escucharme lo que pasaba y al dia siguiente me opero. Mil gracias Dr. por su comprension, amabilidad y regresarme mi calidad de vida. Se los recomiendo altamente. Es un gran ser humano.

by Patricia Gonzalez on Mar 27th, 2015

Excelente equipo de trabajo los cuales brindan atencion de la mejor

Pelvic pain show details Pelvic pain
by Mari Johnson on Mar 17th, 2015

I was diagnosed with endo by dr nutis, thank God I found someone who understands this problem. I can not be more happy.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Nicole R on Oct 24th, 2014

I had Dr. Nutis 5 years ago with my first child, made everything so easy for me even when my birth plan was changed to an emergency c section. My scar came out so amazing that it nearly blended into my skin. Now with my second child there was no other choice than Dr. Nutis. All recovered and perfect. I highly recommend

Post Surgery show details Post Surgery
by Eileen on Oct 24th, 2014

Before commenting on my surgery, I would like to express my gratitude to the staff at Dr. Nutis Office. The staff is extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting, however the friendly reception immediately calms my mood. Dr. Nutis compliments the staff with his genuine personality. He is humble And when discussing necessary treatment and procedures, Dr. Nutis explanations are easy to understand. The surgery Dr. Nutis performed was a hysterectomy. Pre-op, I was nervous about experiences several friends had shared. Now, post-op I feel great! Those same friends were surprised at my speedy recovery and no complaints. Overall I am very pleased with the entire procedure.

Good specialist, very happy with outcome show details Good specialist, very happy with outcome
Sep 6th, 2014

I had fibroid and uterus (partial laproscopic hysterectomy) removed last month by Dr Nutis. He is very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him to all women who are suffering from painful menses and other uncomfortable symptoms associated with what should be a normal monthly cycle. I'm feeling very good now and happy with my decision and the care I received. Thank you!

Wonderfull treatment show details Wonderfull treatment
by Martha Tebay on Jul 28th, 2014

I was afraid to having this surgery, a hysterectomy, because some of my friends told me that the recovery was very painful. I was lucky I found Dr. Nutis, it was not an invasive surgery, of which I recovered rapidly. I consider Dr. Nutis a doctor with a lot of experience, recommend him widely.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Nichole Hodson on Jun 20th, 2014

I had a different doctor before Dr. Nutis, he had done the Novasure on me and it did not work. He did not want to do anything to fix it , just wanting me to be left in pain. I went to Dr. Nutis, and right away he said I needed the hysterectomy to help me get rid of my pain, that I should not of gotten the Novasure because of my age that it would not of worked. Everything went great with my surgery, Im now pain free except for the 4 spots where he did his work, which will soon fade away. Everything is great and he is a great doctor.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jan 24th, 2014

I would choose Dr. Nutis again. I was at ease with my surgery and his staff was so cooperative and friendly. They all worked hard to make sure I had all I need to have to get my insurance properly processed etc. I would recommend his office!

Treatment/Surgery show details Treatment/Surgery
by Gabrielle on Jan 14th, 2014

From the first visit I had at Dr. Nutis office I was treated with the upmost courtesy. Everyone including Dr. Nutis are so polite and made me feel at ease. When I had surgery everyone in his surgical team was so professional and friendly it made the process a lot less stressful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nutis to everyone I know. He's an excellent doctor and surgeon. Thank you Dr. Nutis and staff for the wonderful treatment!!!

I feel like a unique person instead of a specimen!!! show details I feel like a unique person instead of a specimen!!!
by Deirdre L. Ford-Kosak on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr.Nutis maintained his professional demeanor yet made me feel like he focused on my responses and was empathetic about my feelings. I have no hesitation about recommendig this doctor to any and all who are looking for a doctor who treats his patients as humans instead of just a body.

by Nancy Casas on Dec 23rd, 2013

Thank you for being that surgeon that gave me an opportunity to continue on my path to being a mom. This past week I was able to post the below message for all to know that I am blessed with a baby. As I put the Angle on top of my Christimas tree …..the year comes to a close, I am thankful for my many blessings- supportive family, wonderful friends, enriched career, and most of all to the gift of live that is growing inside of me. A true blessing after being told that it would be near impossible. God lead me down a path of wanting a baby by putting a skillful surgoen, having a healthy recovery, a super supportive family, and a loving partner. In humble gratitude, I ask for prayers and positive energy for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Kim B. on Dec 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Nutis to my family and friends. From the first time I met with him and the staff, I felt welcome and I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Nutis went way and beyond to make my surgery at ease. I highly recommend hDr. Nutis and his staff. I wish he could be my primary physician.

Patient show details Patient
Oct 10th, 2013

I was a referral from my family doctor and Dr. Nutis saw me right away. He did my surgery within 2 weeks and I thank the Lord my God that my problem was benign! I also thanked Dr. Nutis for his promptness in dealing with my condition, and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Excelente y profesional show details Excelente y profesional
by claudia vargas on Sep 30th, 2013

Solo para agradecerle al dr. el cuidado y atención dedicación a la salud mia ,y de sus demás pacientes estoy super contenta y recomendarlo por k es muy buen doctor mas bien diría excelente ... gracias dr.

by Christian on Sep 22nd, 2013

After having pain for 5 months. Dr. Nutis told me what I had, and after my surgery I had no pain and I was able to go back to my normal life in a week or less. He is an amazing doctor and he made me feel safe. It's been a month since I had my surgery and I feel great.

Caring & Compassionate!!! show details Caring & Compassionate!!!
by T. Dupree on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Nutis is not only knowlegdable in his field, he also has a passion for what he does. He took the time to explain my medical concerns on a level I could understand. Every visit he made me feel like I was the only patient he was treating because for those few moments he was focused on me. I never feel rushed through my appointments. I am grateful to God for appointing Dr. Nutis to care for me.

by Angela Martinez on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Nutis is the BEST!! My husband and I struggled to conceive for 3yrs. After many irregular, painful periods, random spotting and MANY trips to 3 doctors not one could tell me what was wrong. They insisted that I was over stressing and would prescribe me pain meds or medication for ovulation. One day I started with pain again and I called in for check up and this time I was recommended to see Dr. Nutis, at first I was afraid to be seen by a male dr. but I needed answers and so I saw him. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an amazing doctor. He was so nice and comforting and in my 1st checkup with him he found cysts on my ovaries not just 1 but many and recommended surgery. He took time to meet with my husband to explain to us the process and we proceeded with surgery. About 9 months after I became pregnant and he took great care of me throughout my 41 weeks of pregnancy. Not only was he great but his assistant was amazing. Any questions or concerns I had she would get back to me with answers, if I felt something wrong he would see me right away. Not once did I ever see another Dr but him and I'm thankful for his attentive service. We now have our 11 month old daughter and we truly thank God for placing Dr. Nutis in our path we are very blessed and could not be happier. Thank you for everything, we will always continue and will never stop thanking you.

Finally show details Finally
by Jazmin on Sep 7th, 2013

After 3yrs of trying to get pregnant, I got pregnant after Dr Nutis did my surgery for emdometriosis, Thank you doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my experience show details my experience
by claudia navarro on Jul 30th, 2013

I recommend Dr.Mario Nutis for the operation that he did, it was fast and recuperation without any trouble 100% recommend, thanks a lot Dr. Mario

Best doctor in el paso,texas show details Best doctor in el paso,texas
by Francisca Andrade on May 23rd, 2013

After many years of abdominal pain and many doctors prescribing me different pills, I decided to search online for a great doctor and found dr. nutis. I went to see him and he recommended surgery. One month after my surgery I had no pain and I feel great. I recommend this doctor to anyone who has menstrual problems. He is very professional and truly knows what he is doing.

Ops manager show details Ops manager
by Jamie Flores on Feb 18th, 2013

After 20 years of struggling with an abnormal period and a OBGYN who just couldnt find a solution I turned to a second opinion. Dr Nutis was my miracle. I had a full hysterectomy at age 35 with -0- pain and was back to work in 5 days. Finally a solution. I had learned to live with pain and bleeding which is not a solution. My uterous was 3 times larger how did my previous dr not detect it. Dr Nutis saved me, he help change my quality of life.

Dr. Mario Nutis show details Dr. Mario Nutis
Nov 30th, 2012

My experience was excellent Dr.Nutis and his staff were very courteous and the facility was very clean. I'm going to continue seeing Dr. Nutis and I recommend him.

Caring and amazing Dr. show details Caring and amazing Dr.
Oct 24th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Nutis for five years. Before him I had been to several OBGYN's all over the city. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to my body and anatomy. Dr Nutis has been the only Dr who answers every single one of my questions and concerns. He spends all the time he needs with me. I can be a bit of a pain because I always have a million questions. He's a great Dr. who really cares about his patients and to me that is really important. I highly recommend!

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Nutis has been my OB/GYN for many years; he has always been professional, and knowledgeable. He has been a great doctor and has excellent nurses who assist him. I have seen him for my yearly check ups and pregnancies. I've had two Cesareans and a DNC, and in those procedures I felt confident that he would do a great job. Dr. Nutis has always made me feel at ease which has allowed me to be able to ask any question and not be judge and have the security that he will do what is best for my health. He has always taken the time to explain my diagnosis and discuss any medical concerns, to my husband and me. I have highly recommended this doctor to my family and friends, and know many of them made him their OB/GYN as well. Over all he is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Aug 16th, 2012

Great doctor...

patient show details patient
Aug 6th, 2012

went to see dr nutis today at first choice obgyn and felt very comfortable with the setting and the patient care i recieved. Greatly recommend Dr Nutis.

good experience show details good experience
by Anonymous on Aug 5th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He did my surgery at Del Sol for pelvic pain, he was the only one to listen about my problem

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Sep 12th, 2011

Muy buen ginecologo, siempre esta actualizado,

Jun 19th, 2009