Mario Nutis Is this you?

Have you seen Mario Nutis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Mario Nutis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Exceptional

The treatment I received here is exceptional and is really helping. I have cysts in my ovaries and every day feel much better. Staff is very warm and welcoming.

My experience

Dr Nutis is absolutely the best dr ever! That I would ever trust. He is very gentle dr and gives you the best care available! I have been seeing dr nuttis for 3 years. He makes every appointment as comfortable as possible and is a dr you can truly trust and count on.

I recommend him

I love dr nutis he delivered both my daughters and hes amazing. I recommend him to my mom, and cousin and they love him! thank you dr nutis

August 11th, 2017

the best

I was always in severe pain! I had been looking for a doctor that would help me with my issues for about 2 years, and all of them told me the same thing, that I needed surgery and that I had to get my tubes removed. Dr Nutis was the best decision I could've done - surgery went great!!!

August 1st, 2017

“ I recommend him ”

June 19th, 2017

Heather

In my experience with Dr. Nutis I have absolutely nothing negative to say about him or his staff. They are simply outstanding and always there for the patients. So far with this pregnancy he has been amazing and supportive and heavily reassuring when an issue arises. I'm beyond excited for him to deliver our little boy soon as I know both he and I will be in good hands with Doc. Nutis.

October 20th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Nutis to anyone they have great staff very professional, efficient and you can even be seen during your lunch hour and not have to wait forever. I am officially and new patient and very satisfied with the Dr. Nutis and all his staff.

May 21st, 2016

Great place.

May 13th, 2016

I felt rushed as though he was in a hurry. He seemed to hesitate when asked about my lab results or not to know what they were. He was moody.

April 27th, 2016

My favorite thing about his office, is that there is no waiting time at all. Love it!!!!

April 26th, 2016

He is the worst doctor I ever seen I've had 3 kids with different doctors and he is the horriblest one no manners

March 17th, 2016

Dr. Nutis deserves 10 stars !!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon, had my hysterectomy done three weeks ago today and I feel great. His staff is awesome they help me all the way answer all my questions they are friendly and sweet. I am a self pay patient and trust me they are worth every penny I recommend Dr. Nutis and his staff to all my friends. Very happy !!