A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Lopez is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lopez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Ordono Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario O. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Mario Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Lopez practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.