A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lopez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan