Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Padilla
Dr. Mario Padilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso, Las Palmas Medical Center and The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus. Dr. Padilla has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Padilla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mario Padilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Anna Jezari
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Angel Rios
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.15 mi29
Dr. Rodolfo Tomasino
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
El Paso, TX 0.15 mi47