inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2011
Great Dr.
Dr. Pena may take his time to see you, but he is worth the wait, he spends time to diagnose your problem and then sets about fixing it and not giving you medication to mask your symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Pena to anyone.

June 17th, 2009
Worst Doctor & Office Staff Ever!!!!
This was the worst medical facility I have ever been to in my entire life...and I'm in my mid 30's. I felt that the majority of the staff were extremely unfriendly and they didn't appear to take an interest in the patients. After waiting for over and hour and a half, I finally got see the doctor and I felt like he was really inept. I had a lower back injury which has flared up on several occasions. He said really couldn't help unless I got an x-ray and unless I gave a urine sample. I felt like he was trying to run my tab as much as possible so he could make some money. I honestly did not feel like this doctor had a concern for fixing my problem. This was the first time I had ever felt like this with a doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!

July 31st, 2015