A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pereira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pereira
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pereira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pereira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Lambert Pereira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mario L. Pereira practice?
- Dr. Mario Pereira has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Pereira practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.