A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pereira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pereira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Lambert Pereira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mario L. Pereira practice?
- Dr. Mario Pereira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Pereira practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.