A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Petersen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Petersen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario C Petersen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Mario C. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Mario Petersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Petersen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Medford, OR.
See Eugene Pediatricians.