A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pino-Maso is Excellent. Dr. Pino-Maso has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino-Maso graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pino-Maso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Medical Center-Edison, N.J.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pino-Maso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mario Pino-Maso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Pino-Maso practice?
Dr. Mario Pino-Maso practices Pediatrics near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hope, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Pediatricians.