A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Pino-Maso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pino-Maso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino-Maso graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pino-Maso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Fidel Pino-Maso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Pino-Maso practice?
- Dr. Mario Pino-Maso has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Pino-Maso practices Pediatrics near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Pediatricians.