A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Pompili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pompili is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Pompili, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompili graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pompili has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario F Pompili MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Pompili practice?
- Dr. Mario Pompili has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Pompili practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.