Learn more about Dr. Mario Pompili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Pompili is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pompili
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pompili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Pompili, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompili graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pompili has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario F Pompili MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Pompili practice?
- Dr. Mario Pompili has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Pompili practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.