Learn more about Dr. Mario Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Poon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Poon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario John Poon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Poon practice?
- Dr. Mario Poon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Poon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.