Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Prete
Dr. Mario Prete, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downers Grove, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prete is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and MacNeal Hospital. Dr. Prete has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Prete has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mario Prete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Karen Botsoe
Downers Grove, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Gerald Simon
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Downers Grove, IL 0.01 mi35