A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Quintanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Quintanilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintanilla
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quintanilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Quintanilla, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintanilla graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quintanilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Alberto Quintanilla MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Quintanilla practice?
- Dr. Mario Quintanilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Quintanilla practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Psychiatrists.