A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Quintanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Quintanilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Quintanilla, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintanilla graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quintanilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Alberto Quintanilla MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Quintanilla practice?
- Dr. Mario Quintanilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Quintanilla practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX and Victoria, TX.
See Corpus Christi Psychiatrists and Corpus Christi Child Psychiatrists.