A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ricci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ricci, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Quintus Ricci MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Q. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Mario Ricci has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mario Ricci practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, CT and Madison, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Gastroenterologists.