A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ricci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ricci, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Quintus Ricci MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Q. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Mario Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Ricci practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Gastroenterologists.