Overall Review

December 30th, 2015
I have had 5 endoscopy's with Dr. Ricci and have felt very comfortable with him and his entire staff. Everyone at the day surgery (ground floor) @ MMH were very professional. kind and compassionate. Would highly recommend to family & friends. Happy New Year to all the staff that work so hard to make their patients feel at ease. God bless each & everyone of them

April 28th, 2015
Very good experience
My father recently required a surgery for which Dr. Ricci handled. We had some concerns given my Dad's age. Dr. Ricci called us the day of the surgery to explain the procedure and put our minds at ease. We met him later in the day, he was very professional and made us feel confident that he was the right man for the job. Everything worked out just fine. We were very pleased.

August 29th, 2013
AN angel of a Doctor. Really cares about his patients. has helped me with my illness dramatically.

August 22nd, 2013
DR MARIO RICCI
TODAY WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH DR MARIO RICCI AT MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL, MIDDLETOWN, CT. H E WAS WAS ATTENTIVE, KIND AND CONCERNED ABOUT ME AND MY ILLNESS, HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED MY TEST RESULTS WITH ME. THE THING THAT WAS SO NICE ABOUT HIM WAS THAT HE WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO JUST GIVE ME THE INFO AND LEAVE, I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU GOING TO HIM FOR YANY GASTRO PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE. ALSO THE STAFF AT THE HOSPITAL WAS GREAT.

April 17th, 2013
From the receptionist that answered the phone when I went to make the appointment to when I entered the door for my appointment, this office is caring compasionate and professional. Dr. Ricci made me feel uniquely important. His expertise and follow up has been over the top. I feel well cared for in his care!

December 18th, 2009
He is what he does
This man is really all about himself.Continues to "visit" in the hospital even though he knows he was not needed, yet became very rude when learning for the 5th time he was not going to be a consulting anything.He picked the right area, he is what he does for sure.

March 2nd, 2009
This doctor definately lacks bedside manner. He is an arrogant man.