Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by mer on Aug 29th, 2013

AN angel of a Doctor. Really cares about his patients. has helped me with my illness dramatically.

DR MARIO RICCI show details DR MARIO RICCI
by JUDY on Aug 22nd, 2013

TODAY WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH DR MARIO RICCI AT MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL, MIDDLETOWN, CT. H E WAS WAS ATTENTIVE, KIND AND CONCERNED ABOUT ME AND MY ILLNESS, HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED MY TEST RESULTS WITH ME. THE THING THAT WAS SO NICE ABOUT HIM WAS THAT HE WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO JUST GIVE ME THE INFO AND LEAVE, I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU GOING TO HIM FOR YANY GASTRO PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE. ALSO THE STAFF AT THE HOSPITAL WAS GREAT.

Apr 17th, 2013

From the receptionist that answered the phone when I went to make the appointment to when I entered the door for my appointment, this office is caring compasionate and professional. Dr. Ricci made me feel uniquely important. His expertise and follow up has been over the top. I feel well cared for in his care!

He is what he does show details He is what he does
by Sara on Dec 18th, 2009

This man is really all about himself.Continues to "visit" in the hospital even though he knows he was not needed, yet became very rude when learning for the 5th time he was not going to be a consulting anything.He picked the right area, he is what he does for sure.

Mar 2nd, 2009

This doctor definately lacks bedside manner. He is an arrogant man.