Dr. Mario Romagnoli MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016
Find another physician, this one is lousy
I would absolutely NOT recommend Dr. Romagnoli. He is arrogant, and quite sure that his assessments are correct simply because he attended medical school--though I suspect academically he was in the bottom percentile of his class. His diagnoses have been consistently careless and wrong, and the consideration he gives a patient completely perfunctory. He will not take half an extra step out of his way to be helpful. With a background in the U.S. Navy in exotic tropical diseases, this man has no business claiming to be an internist or family physician.

November 19th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr R. for many (13+)years. My husband started seeing him more recently (7years). Whenever anyone asks me for a recommendation he is the only doctor I recommend. Dr. R. practices real medicine, he asks questions, listens to issues and considers all the information. He takes significant time, both in his physical assessment and in the time he spends talking to you. He is extremely knowledgable, always accessible, thorough and kind. When he has to explain something he does it in a way that gives a complete picture, lots of information and time for questions and follow up. When I call with questions, he either picks the phone up immediately, or calls back promptly. When he makes referrals he ALWAYS follows up with the other doctor to insure the care we are getting is comprehensive and keeps sight of the entire patient. His routine follow up after even a flu, or a more serious issue, is time sensitive, and helpful. His staff could not be more professional or helpful! When you call whether it's for refills or charts to be sent elsewhere, it happens efficiently and pleasantly. If he saw kids, he'd be the place I'd send mine!

November 19th, 2015
completely wrong "Anonymous Patient review of Oct 12th, 2015"
Dr Romagnoli has been a caregiver to members of my family for over 30 years. Speaking from a great deal of experience through sickness and through health, and a visit as recently as this past week, he is the last of breed of physicians who always responds personally, genuinely and accurately to any of our concerns and needs. As every patient confronts an increasingly impersonal, commoditized and rationed healthcare system, it's become difficult bordering on impossible to still find physicians like Dr. Romagnoli who treat us instead as unique and special individuals. Perhaps that's because he is a special and unique individual too.

November 19th, 2015
This is what a doctor should always be
Amazing man. He saved my life

I love Dr. Romagnoli
My father was a patient of Dr. Romagnoli from 1989 until he passed away in 2012. He saved his life. He is dedicated and kind and an amazing doctor. I have been a patient since 2000. He is always available, has patience for my endless questions and even has a great sense of humor! He is a wonderful, caring doctor.

October 12th, 2015
Avoid.
Arrogant, which is particularly annoying considering his lack of basic knowledge and poor diagnostic skills. Will not go even half a step out of his way for a patient; does a perfunctory job and presents an enormous bill. Many other much finer physicians out there to choose from.

June 7th, 2015
M

August 7th, 2013
Scheduling an appointment
I called Dr. Romagnoli because of a referral from my PCP. He not only answered the phone extremely abruptly, he had absolutely no bedside manner what-so-ever. He was shockingly caustic and unbelievably rude to me and said more than once "I don't know understand why you're calling me". He totally lacked professional courtesy with regard to discussing my condition. He is not covered by my insurance, and even if I had the money to spend on his services, I would Never Ever waste it on someone of the likes of him.

January 28th, 2011
Excellent experience

January 27th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Romagnoli's for 9 years. His courtesy and professionalism as a physician and as a human being is outstanding. Very accurate in diagnosing the problem. Spends a fair amount of time with patient and a great listener. Lets not forget the staff.....very professional.

January 27th, 2011
I had been to many doctors and had had tons of tests but nobody seemed to be able to figure out what i had until I saw Dr Romangnoli.

January 31st, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Romagnoli's for over ten years. Both he and his staff are extremely professional and compassionate. The Doctor literally saved my life.