A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Rottenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Rottenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rottenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rottenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Rottenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rottenberg has 27 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Rottenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Rottenberg practice?
- Dr. Mario Rottenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Rottenberg practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.