A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ruberte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ruberte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ruberte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruberte graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruberte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Eduardo Ruberte MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Ruberte practice?
- Dr. Mario Ruberte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Ruberte practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Malabar, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.