A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Sabates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Sabates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Sabates, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabates graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sabates has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario A Sabates MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Sabates practice?
- Dr. Mario Sabates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Sabates practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.