A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Salazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Salazar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salazar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Salazar practice?
Dr. Mario Salazar practices Surgery near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Fort Worth, TX.
See Ennis Surgeons.