A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Salazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Salazar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salazar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Salazar MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario Salazar practice?
- Dr. Mario Salazar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mario Salazar practices Surgery near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Fort Worth, TX.
See Ennis Surgeons.