A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Salazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Salazar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salazar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Rey Salazar MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario R. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Mario Salazar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Salazar practices Surgery near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.