Dr. Mario Salinas MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Saint Louis, MO

3.9

October 24th, 2016
Long time patient
I have been a patient of Dr Salinas for 35 years. He has delivered all three of my Children. Dr. Salinas has always been professional, attentive and never makes you feel like you're being rushed through an Appt. I'm dreading the day he retires and I have to find another GYN. He's the best!

May 29th, 2012
Doctor needs to get his nurse to come with him at all times with his patient. I would never come back again

April 26th, 2011
He was my GYN for a few years (I moved away) and performed my hysterectomy. I was dying for chocolate and he sent a packet of chcolate milk to me in my hospital room!

January 11th, 2011
Best OBGYN in Missouri
It has been a pleasure being a patient of Dr. Salinas. He is caring, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. He has been my doctor since coming to Missouri in 1999. Now that my daughter has reached the woman age she will also be able to see how great of a doctor he is.

July 19th, 2010
moving on
I dont mind the bedside manner if I am taken care of well, he is nice enough but a little condesending. Times have changed and I need a new doctor.

April 5th, 2010
finally someone who really cares
Dr Salinas took over my case after I had a miscarraige. I became pregnant again with high risk and was searching for a new doctor because mine had become so careless. He took my case seriously, followed up with me several times a week until i miscarried a second time. it was due to a huge fibroid in my uterus. he was so very kind and made me feel very comfortable with what was going on. He even forwarded my name and address to the bereavement counselor at the hospital where he works. They really helped me get through a tough time. I never thought i needed the counseling because my old doctor never even brought it up after my first miscarraige. He recommended surgery to prevent another miscarriage and to hopefully help my new husband and I to make our family larger I did elect to have the surgery and i'm seeing positive results. I trust him and He is the only gyn I've ever been to that I didn't mind the pap smear in fact I didnt even notice that he had performed one. Very gentle and very nice. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. ACtually After seeing him a few times I realized that my aunt and grandmother had been going to him for years! I was wondering why they weren't sharing their secret!! Highly Recommended!! You won't be disappointed! The Doctor and His Staff are so great!