inactive

Mario B Sanguily MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 4th, 2012
not good with people AT ALL....
This doctor was VERY RUDE.. Spent about 10-15 minutes if that. Did a very POOR EXAM. Did not know why I was there He did not look at the test results that were sent to him..he was VERY VERY VERY RUDE... Telling me that I did not HAVE A HERNIA, LIKE THE TEST RESULTS ALL SHOWED.mY HERNIA IS SO BAD IT LOOKS LIKE i AM ABOUT 12 MONTHS PREGNATE, WHICH MY STOMACH IS HUGE AND vERY HARD FROM THE UMBILLICA HERNIA sANGUILY SAID i was too fat no one would operate ON ME. TOLD ME TO LEAVE HIS OFFICE ANDNEVER COME BACK..i WAS BARRED FROM HIS OFFICE...jULIO SHOULD BE MORE LIKE HIS BROTHER WHO IS CARING, INSTEAD, JUST THE OPPOSITE EXTREMELY RUDE RUDEBRUDE.. I WOULD NOT JULIO SANGUILY OIPERATED ON MY DOG..julio sanguily is a rude inconsiderate, dont bother me type of dr> no personality acts like you are bothering him for nothing.. pEOPLE STAY AWAY//..really

February 1st, 2012
Run the other way
He has the worst bedside manner I have ever experiences. Waited 2 days to be treated very rudely and not to be considered part of my own bodies treatment.Stay away.

January 1st, 2012
Great practice! Great doctor!

December 30th, 2011
QueenofEverything
The BEST SURGEON AND BEST SURGEON TO WORK FOR!

September 20th, 2010
Best doctor ever!
very sincere, showed lots of knowledge and care for me as the patient. Always followed up to make sure I was ok. Honestly, if it wasnt for him I would not be alive today, although it took a lil while to find out what was wrong with me, he found it and made me all better. He is a great doctor and a great person and I was so lucky to have him take care of me!

July 19th, 2010
Saving my life
I had 2 dr 2 hospitals send me home after making out these reports, I was driven to Stuart & dr sanguily had dr. Jay run test on me which. showed part of a dead colon which had to be removed I had all that poison in me or I have been told I would have died. Toe ha is an angel on earth. My daughter flew from in. To dr sanguily.he is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!