Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
not good with people AT ALL.... show details not good with people AT ALL....
Mar 4th, 2012

This doctor was VERY RUDE.. Spent about 10-15 minutes if that. Did a very POOR EXAM. Did not know why I was there He did not look at the test results that were sent to him..he was VERY VERY VERY RUDE... Telling me that I did not HAVE A HERNIA, LIKE THE TEST RESULTS ALL SHOWED.mY HERNIA IS SO BAD IT LOOKS LIKE i AM ABOUT 12 MONTHS PREGNATE, WHICH MY STOMACH IS HUGE AND vERY HARD FROM THE UMBILLICA HERNIA sANGUILY SAID i was too fat no one would operate ON ME. TOLD ME TO LEAVE HIS OFFICE ANDNEVER COME BACK..i WAS BARRED FROM HIS OFFICE...jULIO SHOULD BE MORE LIKE HIS BROTHER WHO IS CARING, INSTEAD, JUST THE OPPOSITE EXTREMELY RUDE RUDEBRUDE.. I WOULD NOT JULIO SANGUILY OIPERATED ON MY DOG..julio sanguily is a rude inconsiderate, dont bother me type of dr> no personality acts like you are bothering him for nothing.. pEOPLE STAY AWAY//..really

Run the other way show details Run the other way
Feb 1st, 2012

He has the worst bedside manner I have ever experiences. Waited 2 days to be treated very rudely and not to be considered part of my own bodies treatment.Stay away.

Jan 1st, 2012

Great practice! Great doctor!

QueenofEverything show details QueenofEverything
Dec 30th, 2011

The BEST SURGEON AND BEST SURGEON TO WORK FOR!

Mario Sanguily is wonderful DO NOT use his brother Julio show details Mario Sanguily is wonderful DO NOT use his brother Julio
Sep 23rd, 2011

Mario Sanguily is what all doctors should thrive to be like. He is caring, helpful and will answer your questions. He is the exact opposite of his brother Julio Sanguily, who is rude, unprofessional, has no time for his patients. Remember Mario is the great one out of the two brothers. Do not waste your time with Julio

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
Sep 20th, 2010

very sincere, showed lots of knowledge and care for me as the patient. Always followed up to make sure I was ok. Honestly, if it wasnt for him I would not be alive today, although it took a lil while to find out what was wrong with me, he found it and made me all better. He is a great doctor and a great person and I was so lucky to have him take care of me!

Saving my life show details Saving my life
by Bonna lightey on Jul 19th, 2010

I had 2 dr 2 hospitals send me home after making out these reports, I was driven to Stuart & dr sanguily had dr. Jay run test on me which. showed part of a dead colon which had to be removed I had all that poison in me or I have been told I would have died. Toe ha is an angel on earth. My daughter flew from in. To dr sanguily.he is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!