Mario Santilli Is this you?

Have you seen Mario Santilli?

Patient total hip

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Everything went beautifully and I am pain free and would have done this two years ago if I would have known of the outcome. Staff was wonderful and Dr. Santilli met all my expectations.

Don't hesitate to go to Dr. Santili

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I have been to numerous orthopedic surgeons and waited hours and hours only to have them spend the required 3 minutes. Dr.Santili office is a pleasure. When you enter into this huge waiting room with loads of people waiting you think this will take forever but there are many Drs. in this building. I have always been called in within 10 minutes of my appointment. They are all friendly, courteous and professional. When making the initial appointment, Mindy the receptionist is sweet and friendly and sympathetic to your problem, gives you an appointment in a very reasonable amount of time. Bob, Dr. Santlli's PA is also friendly competent and welcoming. When Dr. Santilli comes in you just know that this is a kind person with a very understated warmness and you just instictively know you are in good hands. He listens and doesn't rush you, explains all your options . I wish I had found him sooner. I would have saved myself a lot of pain and money and time. Don't hesitate to go here.

hip surgery

Posted on October 6th, 2013

DR Santilli did my hip surgery I couldn't of asked for a better surgen after surgery he visited every day while I was in the hospital and checked to see if I needed anything besides the care I was given fro the nurses that took care if me . I would recommend DR santilli for anyone that needed surgery .

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr Santilli is a fine surgeon and a very caring man.

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon in Buffalo

Posted on February 24th, 2012

He has not only treated me but my wife and several friends and co-workers and his rating from every one I know has been excellent.

Posted on September 25th, 2017