A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Saucedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Saucedo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saucedo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saucedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Saucedo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saucedo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Saucedo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Alberto Saucedo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Saucedo practice?
- Dr. Mario Saucedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Saucedo practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.