Dr. Mario Saucedo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Saucedo?

July 28th, 2017

I am really impressed with Dr. Saucedo

He is willing to spend time explaining everything and he and his staff always follow up. I would recommend this Doctor.

April 20th, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Answered all my concerns. Highly recommend him

June 5th, 2013

I just wanted to say that Dr. Saucedo was a great asset to my care, I really appreciate the time he spent getting to know my history, instead of justing running me out of the room like most doctors do these days. He ordered test that helped in my early detection for a illness that could of been terminal. I greatly appeciate that Dr. Saucedo's listened to me!Something that is missing in patient care today.

March 7th, 2013

Allergic reaction to a antibiotic

I've had to see this doctor a few times. I've also been there with both my children and my mother. So this review isn't just based on one experience but this one was the most severe. I had a reaction to a antibiotic that was given to me for a kidney infection. I didn't want to see Saucedo but there was no wait in the waiting room and I was really uncomfortable and nervous about the reaction I was having. I was taken back right away. My pulse was at 130, I was shaking, and my face was swelling and I was itching everywhere. I laid in the room for over an hour listening to the doctor talk about the price of titanium and camping equipment. When he came in he did what he normally does. Ask you what's going on and then proceeds to over talk you and not listen to what you tell him. His famous line is give me a sec and I'll be right back. He me never comes back. Not even when you've asked to see him again. The nurse appeared about 20 minutes after he left and said I was free to go! She had 3 prescriptions for me. One of which I was allergic too. I told her twice I was allergic to one of the meds he gave me to counter react the allergic reaction. I should add the allergy is in my chart. She had no idea what the other 2 were and I was given no instructions. By this time I was miserable and angry. She informed me they had nothing to treat a reaction there but after some more yelling I was finally given a oral Benadryl which I could've taken at home. I continued to itch and I broke out in hives until 4 am the following morning. My scripts were never called in to the 24 hour pharmacy. I had to return the next day and I was finally treated with a appropriate antibiotic. My infection was worse than it had been 2 days prior plus I was running fever. I have a chronic condition and I've seen and heard alot from doctors. But Saucedos lack of care and empathy baffles me.

February 8th, 2012

Have to wait 3 hours to see the doctor.When refills on Rx's, repeated calls and faxes from pharmacy required. Careful if on blood pressure or cardiac meds, the staff doesn't care.

February 24th, 2016