A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Sznol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Sznol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Sznol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sznol graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sznol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sznol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Sznol practice?
Dr. Mario Sznol practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Oncologists, New Haven Psychiatrists, and New Haven Geriatric Doctors.