A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Sznol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Sznol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Sznol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sznol graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sznol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Sznol MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Sznol practice?
- Dr. Mario Sznol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Sznol practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Oncologists.