Learn more about Dr. Mario Sznol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Sznol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sznol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sznol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Sznol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sznol graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sznol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Sznol MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Sznol practice?
- Dr. Mario Sznol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Sznol practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Oncologists.