Dr. Mario Szuchman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Szuchman?

He "suggested" we find another peditrician because my daughter had too many medical issues.

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

if your child has medical issues, do not bother going to this doctor, he is lazy to filled out paper work the specialist need for important studies. He refused to send some papaerwork to my daughter's neurologist, I waited 3 months for that so she could have an MRI. Thankfully I made an appt with another peditrician who gave me ghe paperwork need it in 2 minutes after our appt. He called me to say my child has too many medical issues for being a preemie, and I should find another Dr. When I told my daughter's specialist about his attitud, they were speechless, just like we were. After being in Neonatal Intensive Care for months, we went to him and then he quit on us after 6 months. I still can't believe a doctor acts like he did.

"

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Szuchman and staff are the best, approachable and friendly. As a new mom, I was timid about calling and "bothering" the doctor, but Dr. Szuchman would call me and follow up. Genuine concern and good solid medicine. thank you!

no knowledge

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Szuchman has no business practicing medical care. He is lacking in current skills and is not board certified. He has no compassion and is apathetic due to his lack of medical knowledge. He is emotionally removed from his patients and should retire before he causes real damage to one of his patients.

Highly Recommended

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr. Szuchman is my kids pediatrician. He is excellent with the kids. I will never change him as long as he is still practicing I will keep sending my kids to him.

Posted on February 12th, 2010

Dr. Szuchman has been my 16-year old son's pediatrician since he was an infant. My son was a very sickly child.I've observed the genuine care and concern Dr. Szuchman gives to not just my son, but his patients as a whole. He cares about the children's well-being and does his best to help them regain their health. Some parents may be uncomfortable with Dr. Szuchman's assertive nature or his hesitation to prescribe antibiotics without confirmation that bacterial infection exists. However, his decisions are clearly with the child's betterment in mind.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016