A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Tafur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Tafur is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tafur
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tafur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Tafur, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafur graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Mario H Tafur MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mario M. Tafur practice?
- Dr. Mario Tafur has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Tafur practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.