A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Velasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Velasco, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Velasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario R Velasco FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario R. Velasco practice?
- Dr. Mario Velasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Velasco practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Oncologists.