Dr. Mario Velasco MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

no change

July 24th, 2016
Care of my 95 yr old dad
Doctor Velasko has been treating my dad for several months. His professionalism is outstanding, but his concern for my dad and his devotion to helping him is beyond measure. My dad has multiple myeloma so it cannot be cured. But Dr. Velasko is working with him to make his life as comfortable as possible. Our family has total faith in the doctor and respect for the way he treats the entire family. We are grateful that he was recommended to us and believe he is one of the best!!!

April 14th, 2013
Office Administrator
Dr Velasco treated my father for about 4 years for his cancer. With all the other patients he had, he managed to make all of us feel cared for and cared about. We believed that he saw us a people who he genuinely wants to help out of this terrible situation. He also realizes that there is a much higher Physician who makes the ultimate decisions on who lives or dies & encourages his patients so see spiritual comfort and wisdom as well. We just saw him 3 years after my dad's death in a different town with his family. I said hi to him & he recognized me & my mom. He even gave us hugs. Great doctor but even greater man!