Dr. Mario Velasco Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Velasco Jr?

October 2nd, 2017

Fantastic Oncologist

I've been going to oncologists since I first had cancer in 1994. I was first diagnosed in Chardon, Ohio and then followed up with Cleveland Clinic. Let me tell you that Dr. Velasco is every bit as good as the best Doctors I've seen except is is better and more caring individual rather than the robot stereotypes. If you want a Great Doctor, then Dr. Velasco should be you choice. Dwayne Manley

January 17th, 2017

He cares deeply about patients and being up to date on cancer treatments. He will check anything out for a patient.

July 24th, 2016

Care of my 95 yr old dad

Doctor Velasko has been treating my dad for several months. His professionalism is outstanding, but his concern for my dad and his devotion to helping him is beyond measure. My dad has multiple myeloma so it cannot be cured. But Dr. Velasko is working with him to make his life as comfortable as possible. Our family has total faith in the doctor and respect for the way he treats the entire family. We are grateful that he was recommended to us and believe he is one of the best!!!

April 14th, 2013

Office Administrator

Dr Velasco treated my father for about 4 years for his cancer. With all the other patients he had, he managed to make all of us feel cared for and cared about. We believed that he saw us a people who he genuinely wants to help out of this terrible situation. He also realizes that there is a much higher Physician who makes the ultimate decisions on who lives or dies & encourages his patients so see spiritual comfort and wisdom as well. We just saw him 3 years after my dad's death in a different town with his family. I said hi to him & he recognized me & my mom. He even gave us hugs. Great doctor but even greater man!

July 28th, 2017