March 30th, 2017
Pick Him
I love Dr.Vukic. He is a very good listener. I never ever feel rushed in the office when I see him. And if I call the office with a question or just want to tell him about something he always calls me back the same day. Like others said he is very calm and would never speak over you. Most of all, he would never give up on you. If he can't help you he would find someone that can and make sure he is up to date on your situation. And his assistant Rita is amazing and wonderful she makes sure you are taken care of.

November 5th, 2015
Kindness and Excellence
Dr. Vukic is so kind and compassionate. He thoroughly examines me during each visit and explains my condition and how to proceed while managing the chronic pain due to nerve damage. He also communicates with my pain management doctor. Their cooperation has helped me greatly.

March 27th, 2015
From walking in the door to walking out.....professionalism

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Vukic has been seeing my husband for over 9 years. He is excellent, good diagnostician and very thorough with his examination. In emergency he is at the hospital helping his patient (my husband). Would highly recommend Dr. Vukic. I have also been a patient of Dr. Vukic's for close to 9 years and think very highly of him and would recommend him as a doctor. Rita is wonderful. Whenever my husband has a special need Rita always gets right back to us quickly

April 7th, 2014
Great doctor. Gentle, calm, patient, and accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Vukic listens intently, is calm, patient. Most importantly, he gave me accurate diagnosis. More than a handful of other doctors either gave me an incomplete or wrong diagnosis, or said they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Vucik had to perform an EMG. He was gentle, it was quick with very little pain. He performed the needle part, and a technician performed the electrode part. I don’t know her name but she was also excellent. I had gone through two other EMG’s with other doctors and they were actually traumatizing. Downside: Some staff better than others. However, Rita is efficient, highly compassionate, goes above and beyond. Chairs in waiting room uncomfortable, office is dated, and wait time was fairly long, but I think it’s worth it.

November 6th, 2012
Excellent Neurologist
I was referred to Dr. Vukic by an orthopedic surgeon and found him to be extremely caring,kind and very knowledgeable.I would recommend him highly. Very professional.

August 5th, 2012
Emergency Room Visit/Consultation ,Admissions
Great Bedside manner, clear per possible diagnosis and options for both myself , who has some medical background, and my mother who previously had a stroke 2.5 years ago......When called his "service" for a follow -up question prior to office hours when he still might be in the Hospital, and I was not...phone call was returned within 5 minutes!

January 12th, 2012
Choose another doctor
Shotgun medicine is usually not a good thing.

February 13th, 2011
A RARITY
Patient,calm and reassuring he covered all issues raised by me.