Dr. Mario Vukic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Vukic?

the best!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I had a neck manipulation by Tiffany Dickman (Saddle Brook, NJ) and ended up having a stroke and still experiencing pain, BUT Dr. Vukic is a God sent! He does his best to help and treat me after this nightmare. I recommend him to anyone with neurological issues- his staff genuinely cares and doesn't quit until you are better...unfortunately I have to see him again.

Pick Him

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I love Dr.Vukic. He is a very good listener. I never ever feel rushed in the office when I see him. And if I call the office with a question or just want to tell him about something he always calls me back the same day. Like others said he is very calm and would never speak over you. Most of all, he would never give up on you. If he can't help you he would find someone that can and make sure he is up to date on your situation. And his assistant Rita is amazing and wonderful she makes sure you are taken care of.

Kindness and Excellence

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Vukic is so kind and compassionate. He thoroughly examines me during each visit and explains my condition and how to proceed while managing the chronic pain due to nerve damage. He also communicates with my pain management doctor. Their cooperation has helped me greatly.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

From walking in the door to walking out.....professionalism

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Vukic has been seeing my husband for over 9 years. He is excellent, good diagnostician and very thorough with his examination. In emergency he is at the hospital helping his patient (my husband). Would highly recommend Dr. Vukic. I have also been a patient of Dr. Vukic's for close to 9 years and think very highly of him and would recommend him as a doctor. Rita is wonderful. Whenever my husband has a special need Rita always gets right back to us quickly

Great doctor. Gentle, calm, patient, and accurate diagnosis.

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. Vukic listens intently, is calm, patient. Most importantly, he gave me accurate diagnosis. More than a handful of other doctors either gave me an incomplete or wrong diagnosis, or said they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Vucik had to perform an EMG. He was gentle, it was quick with very little pain. He performed the needle part, and a technician performed the electrode part. I don’t know her name but she was also excellent. I had gone through two other EMG’s with other doctors and they were actually traumatizing. Downside: Some staff better than others. However, Rita is efficient, highly compassionate, goes above and beyond. Chairs in waiting room uncomfortable, office is dated, and wait time was fairly long, but I think it’s worth it.

Excellent Neurologist

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Vukic by an orthopedic surgeon and found him to be extremely caring,kind and very knowledgeable.I would recommend him highly. Very professional.

Emergency Room Visit/Consultation ,Admissions

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Great Bedside manner, clear per possible diagnosis and options for both myself , who has some medical background, and my mother who previously had a stroke 2.5 years ago......When called his "service" for a follow -up question prior to office hours when he still might be in the Hospital, and I was not...phone call was returned within 5 minutes!

Choose another doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Shotgun medicine is usually not a good thing.

A RARITY

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Patient,calm and reassuring he covered all issues raised by me.

Posted on July 10th, 2017