A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Werbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Werbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werbin
Education & Awards
Dr. Werbin graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Werbin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Werbin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario Werbin practice?
- Dr. Mario Werbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Werbin practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.