Dr. Mario Yco, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist
Video profile

The Only ENT that I will Visit! show details The Only ENT that I will Visit!
by Cassina Tarsia on Dec 28th, 2014

Absolutely the best ENT that I have ever visited ... and I have been to him quite a few times during the past 25 years! You can't go wrong with this doctor! (And most of the time I don't like doctors!)

Sagging Jowls , Loose Skin after Dr.Yco Mini lift! show details Sagging Jowls , Loose Skin after Dr.Yco Mini lift!
by Marisela on Oct 8th, 2014

After several visits with Dr.Yco he recommended a mini lift. Being a young 38years I thought my results would be great. I wasn't looking to look different, but at least refreshed and rested. Well my experience with doctor Mario Yco were horrible! After being his patient for nearly four years he I thought knew what I was expecting to see after numerous consultations and his expertise..well after I spent $5500. 00 on my Mini-lift alone! ! He and his staff ignored my demands for answers on why I looked Exactly the same! I continued to seek consultations with other doctors for answers and what I was told was Dr.Yco did nothing to tighten my facial muscles or anything that has to do with a lift! His lucrative business is a sham! When I went back for my follow up I told Dr.Yco about what other surgeons have said. His response was that I needed a mid-face lift and neck lift! Basically a full face lift! He made excuses on why I looked the same and continued to make excuses that in time my skin would be tighter! After he recommended more surgery. He is a scam running a lucrative business by performing "no result" lifts to promote the next procedure for more $$$$ I have reported him to the medical board for investigation!

Isabella show details Isabella
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr Yco is great doctor! He has taken care of my complicated sinus problems for years and performed two major sinus surgeries for me. Although I have minor infrequent flare-ups now, I do not suffer the horrors of pain and lost days the way I did before Dr. Yco correctly diagnoseded and skillfully treated myproblem. I am confident in recommending him. Isabella

Jun 11th, 2012

I have had Dr. Yco do several different facial procedures (eyes & neck surgery) for me over the yrs. and I have never considered another Dr. ever. I rate him excellent in everything I've ever had done cosmetically. And he has a great bedside manner. My name is Cathi.

Dysport show details Dysport
Mar 28th, 2011

I have only gone to him for Dysport treatments and have been very disappointed in the high price for a small area. When I asked how many units I was given, the question was not answered but I was told I was charged for the area. Normally with other doctors the price I pay is lower and the area larger. I was also left bruised for two weeks after having dysport for the eye area. Will not use him again.

Feb 12th, 2011

Dr. Yco is the best doctor I visited to care for my skin and ear problems. I highly recommend him. He takes his time to listen which is very important to me.My name is Rita and thank you dr Yco.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

I have seen him for a number of treatments over the years. Dr. Yco has a great professional manner, wonderful staff, but most of all he takes time with a patient. He has a strong medical background and is very knowledgeable.

An incredible Doctor and Staff!!! show details An incredible Doctor and Staff!!!
by Adrienne :-) on Apr 12th, 2009

I had visited many plastic surgeons in San Diego and vicinity and stopped after meeting Dr. Yco! He was the most compassionate and caring person that I had ever met! He made me feel very comfortable and spent over an hour answering any questions that I had! I spoke to a few past patients and they had nothing but raves about him and told me how happy they were with their surgeries! My search was finally over!! It is over one year now and I have seen Dr. Yco many times for followups and photos of different stages after my surgery. His services went way beyond what any Doctor that friends had used and never was I asked for another dime! I could go on and on and would highly recommend Dr. Yco to anybody considering any kind of plastic surgery. His office staff is as warm and caring as he is and you are immediately made to feel very special form the moment you enter his office! Good luck!!!

Dr. Yco is an artist show details Dr. Yco is an artist
by ------ on Sep 21st, 2008

He and his staff were very professional, kind and gave me GREAT care. I can't even think how they could improve what they did for me.I am VERY pleased with the results! Barb Roberts RN (Scripps Nurse of the Quarter, 2005)