Dr. Mario S. Yco, MD, MD
477 N El Camino Real
Ste A210
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760) 944-4211
Locations and availability (1)

|  Isabella  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr Yco is great doctor! He has taken care of my complicated sinus problems for years and performed two major sinus surgeries for me. Although I have minor infrequent flare-ups now, I do not suffer the horrors of pain and lost days the way I did before Dr. Yco correctly diagnoseded and skillfully treated myproblem. I am confident in recommending him. Isabella

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

I have had Dr. Yco do several different facial procedures (eyes & neck surgery) for me over the yrs. and I have never considered another Dr. ever. I rate him excellent in everything I've ever had done cosmetically. And he has a great bedside manner. My name is Cathi.

|  Dysport  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I have only gone to him for Dysport treatments and have been very disappointed in the high price for a small area. When I asked how many units I was given, the question was not answered but I was told I was charged for the area. Normally with other doctors the price I pay is lower and the area larger. I was also left bruised for two weeks after having dysport for the eye area. Will not use him again.

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

Dr. Yco is the best doctor I visited to care for my skin and ear problems. I highly recommend him. He takes his time to listen which is very important to me.My name is Rita and thank you dr Yco.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

I have seen him for a number of treatments over the years. Dr. Yco has a great professional manner, wonderful staff, but most of all he takes time with a patient. He has a strong medical background and is very knowledgeable.

|  An incredible Doctor and Staff!!!  |  show details
by Adrienne :-) on Apr 12th, 2009

I had visited many plastic surgeons in San Diego and vicinity and stopped after meeting Dr. Yco! He was the most compassionate and caring person that I had ever met! He made me feel very comfortable and spent over an hour answering any questions that I had! I spoke to a few past patients and they had nothing but raves about him and told me how happy they were with their surgeries! My search was finally over!! It is over one year now and I have seen Dr. Yco many times for followups and photos of different stages after my surgery. His services went way beyond what any Doctor that friends had used and never was I asked for another dime! I could go on and on and would highly recommend Dr. Yco to anybody considering any kind of plastic surgery. His office staff is as warm and caring as he is and you are immediately made to feel very special form the moment you enter his office! Good luck!!!

|  Dr. Yco is an artist  |  show details
by ------ on Sep 21st, 2008

He and his staff were very professional, kind and gave me GREAT care. I can't even think how they could improve what they did for me.I am VERY pleased with the results! Barb Roberts RN (Scripps Nurse of the Quarter, 2005)