The Only ENT that I will Visit! show details The Only ENT that I will Visit!
by Cassina Tarsia on Dec 28th, 2014

Absolutely the best ENT that I have ever visited ... and I have been to him quite a few times during the past 25 years! You can't go wrong with this doctor! (And most of the time I don't like doctors!)

Sagging Jowls , Loose Skin after Dr.Yco Mini lift! show details Sagging Jowls , Loose Skin after Dr.Yco Mini lift!
by Marisela on Oct 8th, 2014

After several visits with Dr.Yco he recommended a mini lift. Being a young 38years I thought my results would be great. I wasn't looking to look different, but at least refreshed and rested. Well my experience with doctor Mario Yco were horrible! After being his patient for nearly four years he I thought knew what I was expecting to see after numerous consultations and his expertise..well after I spent $5500. 00 on my Mini-lift alone! ! He and his staff ignored my demands for answers on why I looked Exactly the same! I continued to seek consultations with other doctors for answers and what I was told was Dr.Yco did nothing to tighten my facial muscles or anything that has to do with a lift! His lucrative business is a sham! When I went back for my follow up I told Dr.Yco about what other surgeons have said. His response was that I needed a mid-face lift and neck lift! Basically a full face lift! He made excuses on why I looked the same and continued to make excuses that in time my skin would be tighter! After he recommended more surgery. He is a scam running a lucrative business by performing "no result" lifts to promote the next procedure for more $$$$ I have reported him to the medical board for investigation!

Dysport show details Dysport
Mar 28th, 2011

I have only gone to him for Dysport treatments and have been very disappointed in the high price for a small area. When I asked how many units I was given, the question was not answered but I was told I was charged for the area. Normally with other doctors the price I pay is lower and the area larger. I was also left bruised for two weeks after having dysport for the eye area. Will not use him again.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

I have seen him for a number of treatments over the years. Dr. Yco has a great professional manner, wonderful staff, but most of all he takes time with a patient. He has a strong medical background and is very knowledgeable.

Dr. Yco is an artist show details Dr. Yco is an artist
by ------ on Sep 21st, 2008

He and his staff were very professional, kind and gave me GREAT care. I can't even think how they could improve what they did for me.I am VERY pleased with the results! Barb Roberts RN (Scripps Nurse of the Quarter, 2005)