A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Zuccarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Zuccarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Epidural Cranial Hematoma
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuccarello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Zuccarello has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuccarello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Zuccarello practice?
Dr. Mario Zuccarello practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Neurological Surgeons.