Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I'm alive because of this Dr and God ( Moyamoya Patient)  |  show details
by Rhonda Susco on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Zuccerello performed two brain surgeries on me in 2005, when I was 41. I had no hope other than him, or traveling a far distance to other drs. Especially since this illness is so rare. He is some spoken and treats you kindly. In 2012, I had little hope again, as I slipped into a coma after a brain bleed. He and his team took care of me in the hospital in Cincinnati. I recovered in days. I can't thank him enough.

|  Simply The Best !  |  show details
by Patti D on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Zuccarello is without a doubt 'the best'! In my opinion there are not enough complimentary adjectives to describe him.. .He is compassionate, a great listener & in my & my husband's opinion one of the best neurosurgeon in the entire tri state area. His staff emulates his dedication to his patients. I say prayers of thanks every day for him & how blessed I was that he was able to perform my surgery!

|  He saved my life  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I was having exhaustion,depression and headaches for years. It was only when I started having vision problems that I got worried and went to the doctor. I had migraines all my life as I have chronic allergies. My opthomologist did an MRI and he found a miningioma. Dr. Zucarello removed it. I woke up feeling energetic, joyful and I can smell again. My relationship is happy with my husband again, no more detachmnt. Dr. Z has changed my life. It is fantastic. He is my HERO. He is a very humble man and said I am the hero for working with children. I recommend Dr. Z to everyone.