A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariola Jackowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariola Jackowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariola Jackowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackowski graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariola Jackowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariola Jackowski practice?
- Dr. Mariola Jackowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariola Jackowski practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.