A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Arnett is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Arnett, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M L. Arnett practice?
Dr. M Arnett practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.