A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Arnett is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Arnett, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Lee Arnett MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. M L. Arnett practice?
- Dr. M Arnett has 1 office location.
Dr. M Arnett practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.