A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Barnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Barnard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Barnard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Barnard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Ii C Barnard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion I. Barnard practice?
- Dr. Marion Barnard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Barnard practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.