Dr. Marion Barnard II Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2013

You will never find a better Dr

I would first like to say our family will miss your services and good quality care. We are sad to hear the news today about Dr. Barnyards passing. I'd like to Thank BJ for always being straight forward and to the point.. I loved you both. Over the years my Grandmother went to Dr. Barnard Senior, as so did my Mother and I. Fallowing years I brought my children as they grew up my Grandchildren seen Dr Barnard. I loved his Old School feel.. He was witty and was wonderful to talk with. I left feeling I had just visited a family member even though we were not related. The staff never changed over all the years, nor the decor lol. I always told people when you go in you'll experience the Old time feel!!!!-:) not like these new Dr. Offices NO" here you truly felt at home. I an so Sad to loose such an amazing Dr. And my heart goes out to you BJ. Please stay in touch God Bless you and the family .. Prayers going out

October 5th, 2015