A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobb-Mckoy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bobb-Mckoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobb-Mckoy graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bobb-Mckoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy practice?
- Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy practices Family Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Primary Care Doctors.