A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobb-Mckoy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bobb-Mckoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobb-Mckoy graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bobb-Mckoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy practice?
- Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Bobb-Mckoy practices Family Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Family Physicians.